The sun is out and temperatures are rising, we have put together a little guide about raw feeding in summer.
Our Puppy Hampers are specially formulated complete meals, rich in protein and packed with vitamins and minerals to ensure your working dog puppy has a great start in life.
The hamper consists of 12 x 454g packs of Puppy chicken and 12 x 454g packs of Puppy Beef, containing premium British meat, offal, fruit and vegetables.
- High quality protein, especially important in puppies to support growth and muscle mass
- Fruit and vegetables , which are a good source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Puppy beef is bone free
- Puppy Chicken contains ground bone, which is a good source of calcium and phosphorus fore growing bones and teeth
- Full product information can be found in the Puppy Range section
- 24 x 454g which are easy to pack in the freezer
- British beef
- British chicken
- Contains fruit and vegetables
The amount of food a puppy needs depends on the age, breed and how energetic the puppy is. Younger puppies should always be fed small amounts regularly, and this decreases in frequency as they get older.
Feeding Guide (% of pups body weight)
2- 4 months – 8-10% in 3-4 meals
4-6 months – 6-8% in 3-4 meals
6-8 months – 4-6% in 2 meals
8-12 months – 3-4% in 2 meals
- Free from artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
- Delicious meal made from responsibly sourced human grade ingredients.